That is a question that is asked by thousands of people every month. It is an important term that many do not understand or even know what the acronym stands for. The bigger question is why the term is so important and why not knowing is hurting your marketing efforts so much?
The term stands for Search Engine Optimization and can be very important to your business. Now that you know what the letters stand for, let’s go ahead and tell you how to do it and why it is so critical to your success.
Let us start with the basics. Search engines use words and phrases called keywords or tags to sort out the content on the Web,. Content can be anything from a blog post to a video description and they are all labeled to make it easier to sort. Search engines companies use software call BOTS to read all of your information and organize it into groups. They then use an algorithm to define how relevant your information is to the searches being performed by their users. That is how your information is ranked in the search results.
So what is SEO? SEO is the purposeful manipulation of those little Bots. It is the art of labeling your content in such a way as to convince the search engine company that your information is the most relevant to the search. We can do this in several ways. 1. Keywords in Titles – The very best way to SEO a title is to use the keyword in it. You are best off if the keyword is in the front of the title as mine is for this post. Use the keyword first, them add something that helps the reader decide to read your article. 2. Key word density – The is a out of discussion of how many times you should use your keyword in an article or post. Using the total number of words, divided by the number of times a keyword is used, and you have a density number. The best advice I have seen is 3-5 times depending on your content length. Once in the first and last paragraphs and once in the body of the post, should be enough. You can make up your own mind on this, but remember that you are still writing for your readers and you can’t squeeze in a key word where it makes no sense. 3. Keywords in the descriptions of embedded content – Whether it is a video or a pod cast, you need to add the keywords into the title of these as well and in the description box. That will help the BOT notice that the video is relevant to the subject as well.
4. Pictures – The use of pictures is a great way to spice up a page or prove a point for your readers. Just remember to label the picture before you upload it and use the alternate text box. Both of these should be your key word. That way the BOT sees it and the picture will be added to image search results as well.
One last aspect of the SEO game is to remember to stay consistent. All elements of the content should be label the same to be the same and to support each other. No matter what you are using for content, the SEO process is the same. Always use your keywords to label and identify your assets.
So the next time you hear the question, “What is SEO?”, you will be prepared to explain that it is a simple system of labeling to help these mighty Bots do their job and to catapult your business into the limelight.
Whether you are trying to handle your online marketing on your own or are looking for a little help,, we are here for you. Let us teach you how to do all of this, the right way, or engage one of our talented consultants to give you a hand. HTTP://WWW.DREAMSTOFACT.COM
Affiliate Marketing Internet Business Programs- Three Phases You Need to Understand by Sam Traffanstedt
Affiliate marketing internet business programs are a different and new way to market. Many people start with a plan, but do they truly understand what it will take to prosper in their new business? Many of them do not realize that there are many subtle things that set internet marketing apart from other, more standard, methods of commerce. Once you understand what to look for, the processes are much easier to manage.
Here are three phases of affiliate marketing internet business programs that you must understand to succeed.
1) Planning Phase- Just as you would plan a long vacation road trip, it is very important to have a plan when you get involved with affiliate marketing internet business programs. You must have a good idea of what will be required and what your personal goals are. Look at all aspects of your new business, from marketing to finances, then paint yourself a realistic picture of the efforts needed. Having a set of directions written out can help you get to your financial destination.
2) Implementation Phase- Now that you have a plan, it will be easier to start the work. Take time to learn all you can about the steps before you get too far along. That is not to say that you do not want to get started, just remember to keep learning as you go. Massive action is the true key to success. Figure out what you are doing and then do it. Work everyday toward your goals and your will succeed.
3) Verification Phase- Affiliate marketing internet business programs are different from some businesses in that they are mostly online. That will make it easier to verify that your efforts are paying off. You need to know if your work is producing or not. There are many systems in the business that can give you analytical feedback. You can track your traffic and sales online and stay ahead of your competition.
Affiliate marketing internet business programs are some of the best money-making systems today. Understanding the different phases of the process can make the difference in your success or failure. Learn all you can about the program before you get involved and be sure to choose the one that is right for you.
Check out our membership plans. They give you the marketing systems that can bring your dreams to life.
I had an opportunity to see the women and internet marketing concept in life today. Have you ever been to a place that was run by a woman who just lit up your day? Did you wish that more people knew about it and wanted to make a difference somehow? That was my feeling today. Here is what I did about it.
We stopped in to a wonderful place in Maricopa, Ca. called Tina’s Diner. Now at first glance you might decide to keep traveling, but inside was a treasure. The food was awesome and the owner is one of those people who just lights up the world around them and make it a better place. We talked a bit, as she is known to do, and I asked her if she had a web site. The answer didn’t surprise me, but knowing that she did not have one narrowed what I could do for her. Then it dawned on me that there are many ways to get the word out on the internet. This is what I do, after all. I set about to boost her advertising in three simple ways.
1) Video – I took some pictures and one video pan while I was there. The place is brightly decorated with a holiday theme and chalked full of memorabilia that Tina has collected over the years. 20 minutes and one good song later and I had a video of my lunch experience. This will look great on You Tube!
2) Article – I wrote this article in just a few minutes more and gave you the opportunity to enjoy my enthusiasm as well, This process is very important to any marketing campaign. The ability to communicate with your readers will set you apart from the competition quickly. In this case, Tina’s Diner is an easy subject to write about because it was so good. Many will have the opportunity to read and enjoy my experience as well.
3) Social Media – You know what is coming next. I will post my video and articles on the web and proceed to tell all my Facebook friends about this glorious afternoon and the nostalgic diner I spent it in. They will tell their friends and so on. The traffic to Tina’s is sure to rise, because the word of mouth concept is like gas on a fire in the internet world. Women are the great communicators of our world and do very well in the social media platforms.
These three processes, if done correctly can bolster the traffic to any business. Now imagine if she had a web site to further advertise her place. The Pairing of women and internet marketing is an awesome tool that can increase business substantially. The key is to understand how the system works and then get a solid education in the marketing tactics. A good mentor helps as well.
Take a look at our membership options for your chance to learn how to promote anything you want online. http://dreamstofact.com
You Tube video is one element of our daily lives that will not be going away for a long time. People love moving pictures and they always will. But what benefit can we gain from them and who will be the one to obtain that benefit? Knowing the answer to these questions can help you decide how to use this technology for your benefit as well.
We will discuss the different uses of video in our society and the ways that people benefit from them. I will tell you what 3 segments of our communities are using this medium for.
Kids – My children can do amazing things! They are better trained and talented in a broader variety of topics that I ever was. When I ask them how they learned to do something, the same answer seems to pop up: YouTube! This generation has learned that any skill they want to master can be found on the video systems of the internet. From the Rubik cube to the ukulele, there is someone who has produced a video on how to do it. Entertainment and socializing is another solid feature of video for this group. They are also one of the largest population who are producing these videos.
Adults – My generation has embraced the internet and are enjoying the occasional you tube video as well, just in a slightly different way. We tend to watch longer videos that can cover a subject well. We seem to have a longer attention span and find the information useful for our intellectual betterment. We also use this medium to learn new things, if not less often.
Marketers – Because of the way that the different generations use the you tube video systems, we can target our audience with the perfect style of video. Your target viewers will respond to a video much more often than the written word. Most people tend to buy from people who they seem to know or trust. The video can accomplish both for the savvy marketer.
You Tube video is here to stay and we can use it to accomplish our goals. If a picture is worth a thousand word, a video is priceless. Be sure to use this medium to promote yourself and your business. For more great tips on using these systems, take a look at our site and search for you tube video.
Viral Marketing is more of an art than a science. It really is not something that you can push into place. It is difficult to know what will be popular with the social media users at any given time. We can tell who would benefit from the use of this type of marketing though.
The social media users will define what will go viral. The savvy marketer can get lucky if they are using the right techniques. We will identify those who would benefit the most from this type of campaign.
Service Providers – Any business who is offering a service to wide variety of people can benefit from any marketing that goes viral. Funny dog videos can work for groomers. Videos of people, falling from ladders, can ignite a frenzy for house painters as people as trying to avoid this type of situation. If your service helps to avoid pain or promote the pleasure of the viewer, you may have a winner.
Product Marketers – Any piece of viral content that is directly related to your product can boost your sales tremendously. If you can tie is back to you and your company, you will benefit from this renewed interest in your industry.
Brand Managers – anything that makes us laugh and makes us want to share with our friends will be remembered. If you can show yourself in a good light while entertaining the masses, you will benefit from the exposure. Be careful here, because if you are seen in a negative light, you will reap that whirlwind as well. Be cautious with the content you send out.
These things are always a surprise to the marketers. So many things have been tried and failed over the years. The main idea is to create informative content and have fun along the way. Go easy with it and you may find yourself with a really responsive piece of viral marketing content.
There are many ways you can boost your business and exposure. Take a look at our site for many more free tips and tricks for effective marketing.